Tuesday 7 February 2017

Contents Page Progression Part 4

Last time, I left off by adding articles to the bottom of my contents page as well as a gap in the bottom right. I was going to fill this spot with an image of an artist who was performing live, but when I asked my target audience, they responded by saying that if an image was there the two contents pages would be too alike, so it was better to simply add more articles.


So, I added more reviews about artists who are relevant to the rock music scene.
An other issue I had was that there was too much space above the image. I decided to fill in this space with a heading. By using the word "Exclusive", I am using buzz words which make my magazine more desirable to my audience.

Finally, I added a page number and website link to my page as these were two extremely common conventions of the magazines I researched. Just like I did with my other pages, I used the grid tool to ensure that all of my text is lined up correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment