Wednesday 1 March 2017

Contents Pages Finishing Touches




When I showed my audience my contents pages, they have told me some things they believe would improve it. So I have changed my magazine to meet their desires.

Firstly, I have changed the page numbers on both of my contents pages so that they fit better in sequence with my front cover. I have also changed the page numbers to the green used in the rest of my magazine, as well as making them "DYNAMIC 3", rather than "Dynamic 3". This s better as it is the same as in my article now. By doing this I have maintained the house style in my magazine.

I have changed one of my features so that it includes "Three Days Later", the band which my article is about.

In the middle of the page, I have changed the page number that was associated with "Lil' Brittle" from 18 to 21. This is because I wanted my article on "Three Days Later" to be on that page instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment