Thursday 7 December 2017

Mockumentary Editing Process: Adding a Hashtag

One of the things I found when researching into mockumentaries is that almost all of them from recent times have has a hashtag (#) to allow people on Twitter talk to each other about the program they're watching. I decided to include a hashtag in my mockumentary as this will allow my audience to talk about the program whilst watching it. It is also a great way for me to get feedback about my work.

 

I did this in Premiere by using the Title tool to create a some text which would go on top of my video.


This is the kind of posts I could get if I used a #.

Twitter users are able to see what others are saying about #TheSupply. If #TheSupply was trending on Twitter this can grow my audience immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment