Sunday 14 January 2018

Mockumentary Article Progress: Page Layouts and InDesign

So since I am going to be creating an article for my mockmentary, I've decided to use Adobe InDesign as it is the software I am most familiar with, and I know it can be used to create professional looking articles.








I wanted to create an article for Little White Lies magazine, this is a British TV and Film review magazine. I measured out a copy of the magazine and found it was 24.5cm x 19.5cm.

To begin with I needed an image from my mockumentary to be used as the main image in the article. So after I asked my target audience which image I should use, they decided on an angry looking supply teacher.

 I added it to the new document.

Now I will need to add text to the blank page.

No comments:

Post a Comment